We are looking for a Service and Maintenance Engineer to join our growing team.
Service and Maintenance Engineer – Bristol & South Wales
Are you looking for job security and a bright future? Join our growing team!
At Sovereign Fire & Security we are looking to employ additional highly skilled engineers to join our Bristol & South Wales based service teams. Successful applicants must have the following attributes and experience:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a multi-disciplined fire & security engineer
- Experience of commissioning would be an advantage
- Solid customer relations skills
- Be friendly and conduct themselves in a professional manner
- Works well as part of a team but also confident working independently
- Strong IT skills and have an understanding of Networks and Network Connected Devices
- Experience of Gent, Advanced, Hochiki and other fire alarm systems
- Experience of networked access control systems such as TDSi, Gallagher, Paxton and audio & video entry systems
- Experience of intruder alarms and the relevant NSI codes of practice
We will consider applicants who show a good attitude to learn and improve themselves who may not meet all of the listed attributes and experience.
We will provide support and training in all areas of the job.
Package negotiable, subject to experience.
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be treated in complete confidence and only reviewed by our Senior Management Team.