Join Our Team
Fire and Security Installation Apprentice
Recruitment: Fire and Security Installation Apprentice
Are you looking for an exciting career change or interested in learning a new skill set? We are looking for a Fire and Security Installation Apprentice to join our growing team.
Fire & Security Installation Apprentice
- Desired Qualifications – Maths, English and Science GCSE – C and above preferably.
- Age 18 and over due to candidate will be working on construction sites.
- Candidate needs to be self-motivated, doesn’t mind early starts and willing to travel around the southwest.
- Driving licence desirable but not essential.
- IT/Computing skills would be advantageous.
- All industry related training will be provided.
- Candidates living in Portishead/Clevedon area of Bristol would be advantageous.
- Opportunity to gain a trade in a fast-moving industry, with many Career path options.
- Candidates will be DBS checked and screened to BS7858.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letter today.