Sovereign Fire & Security is looking for a proven Business Development Manager. This exciting opportunity is great for someone with experience in selling within the fire & security industry, a proven track record and the desire to progress their career in a well-respected company.
With strong technical knowledge of Electronic Security Systems, CCTV; Access Control; and Fire Alarm & Intruder Alarms systems, the successful candidate will be reporting to the Head of Direct Sales. The main focus of the Business Development Manager role is to target and develop key strategic relationships, achieve sales targets & grow profitability streams for both direct works and maintenances within their allocated region.
The role would suit someone who lives on the M4/M5 corridor (ideally between Taunton & Swindon) as you will be looking after a defined region in the South West. This will be a hybrid role, working from the office in Bristol, home and on the road too.
- Target and develop the sales of integrated life safety and security systems
- Target the growth of new maintenance contacts
- Develop direct end user opportunities
- Quote generation & tender submissions
- Build long term relationships with maintenance & direct works customers
- Undertake fire & security surveys & attend customer/client site meetings
- Obtain new business in line with overall company strategy
Skills & Experienced Preferred:
- Relevant sector experience and technical knowledge
- Significant experience as a Business Development Manager
- Service sales experience with a track record of winning maintenance contracts from large or multisite end users
- Knowledge of fire door surveys would be advantageous
Skills & Qualities Required:
- Target driven & sales focussed
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships
- Full driving license required and willing to travel throughout the region covered, including overnight stays where required
Role Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive salary & company car
We will provide support and training in all areas of the job.
Direct applications encouraged.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be treated in complete confidence and only reviewed by our Senior Management Team.
Sovereign Fire & Security is an equal opportunity employer.